We’ve been working on lots of improvements and experimenting with some new features for your favorite Crypto Data API.
As a noteworthy change, we have deployed Wallet Connect to ease loading wallets into Vezgo. Users can either use the Wallet Connect connector or they will find a Wallet Connect option under some wallets that are supported by Wallet Connect, like Trustwallet for example.
What is Wallet Connect?
- Wallet Connect makes it easier to connect wallets to Vezgo. It allows users to connect a wallet without manually entering the wallet address
- There is around 250 wallets that are supported, you can get a full list here
What’s new on Vezgo this week?
- Improvement to native fees support for Bitcoin and EVM connectors
- Better transactions pagination for Binance
- Fix for issue with intermittent 504 errors we were having recently
- Algorand transaction amounts fix
What we are still working on…
- Real-time data streaming application
- Multi-wallet connector support
- Ledger Live connection support
- Revamp Bitcoin-based connector group
If you’d like to request features or have a look at our Roadmap.