Already 2 months since the last Vezgo Product Update. 😬
It does not mean we did not ship a bunch of new features and enhancements.
Please note an upcoming maintenance on Monday January 30th 2023 where we will proceed with a much awaited (on our side) Database libraries upgrade. Maintenance is non-service impacting. No service interruption is planned. Please report any unusual behaviour you would notice.
💥 Binance Rework Completed
For the last few weeks we have been working on a complete rewrite of our Binance Connector (which is one of the most popular, but also one of the most difficult to work with for our team because of the complexity and limitations of the Binance API). What does this means for you?
- Fewer bugs
- New bugfixes will be shipped faster
- New bugfixes will lead to less new bugs
- More accurate & complete data / transactions
- Even better data coming soon
- More account types now supported
All the existing accounts will be upgraded within the next 2-3 days. You should notice more transactions and new accounts showing up.
🚀 NFT Data API Now Available
NFT API Data support has been added to Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Famtom and Cronos connectors. Have a look about our full post about NFT API to learn more about the full details and how to enable NFT Data fetching for your App Project.
What Else is New on Vezgo this Week?
- Vezgo Connect now allows uploading your own custom logo
- Auto-retry for institutions stuck in syncing state
- Added origin_pair to Binance
- Fixed Bitrue connector
- Fixed Bitbuy connector
- Fixed for Gemini transactions
- Added from_address & to_address to EVM-based connectors
- Added contract address to ERC20 tokens
- Fixes and enhancements to ERC20 balances
- Fixed broken other_parties field for EVM-based connectors
- Minor fix for Coinbase Pro transactions
- Fixed rate-limiting issue for Kraken
- Added Fiat Equivalents for ERC20 transaction values
- Enhanced the internal model for storing transactions (pagination issues)
- Crypto.com and Coinbase bug fixes
What we are still working on…
- Ledger Live Integration
- New Bitcoin connector with support for ypub & zpub
- Release of Wallet Connect support
- Working on support for transaction status
- Event streaming for select connectors
- And a lot more….
If you’d like to request features, have a look at our Roadmap.