We’re been working on lots of improvements and experimenting with some new features for your favorite Crypto Data API. We are experimenting with a wallet onboard feature to ease loading wallets into Vezgo. We are also quickly building a proof of concept to bring new requested features to the API.
What’s new on Vezgo this week?
- First Vezgo Portal released
- Crypto.com bug fix
- Continue the work on DeFi client (making it possible to make it part of any connector)
- Coinbase fix to write old transactions, and add support for fiat deposits
- Improved Binance error handling
- Bitfinex refinements for transaction types
What we are still working on…
- Vezgo Portal Refinements
- Binance (US) and Solana connector fixes
- EVM-based blockchains connector rewrite and NFT support
- Wallet Onboard feature based on Wallet Connect
- Experimenting with real-time data streaming 👀
If you’d like to request features or have a look at our Roadmap.
Leave a Comment