We’re been working on lots of improvements and experimenting with some new features for your favorite Crypto Data API. We are experimenting with a wallet onboard feature to ease loading wallets into Vezgo. We are also quickly building a proof of concept to bring new requested features to the API.
What’s new on Vezgo this week?
- API improved transaction direction parsing
- Binance transactions and data refinements
- Bitfinex refinements for transaction types
What we are still working on…
- Binance (US) and Solana connector fixes
- EVM-based blockchains connector rewrite and NFT support
- Wallet Onboard feature based on Wallet Connect
- Transaction type fixes for Coinbase
- Experimenting with real-time data streaming 👀
If you’d like to request features or have a look at our Roadmap.